5.09.2007

My Application...

...was pretty intense. I had to pull together 10 images for my portfolio, write a meaningful essay, and, gather all the bits and pieces. Since I have a professional job, and TA for Paul's night class, the process expanded to fill every last free moment of my time for a month. Here is the list of things I had to do in order to apply:
  1. Gather my art
  2. Photograph it outside the Cypress ceramics department
  3. Import the images into my computer
  4. Select the final images including details
  5. Color correct the images
  6. Create an image identification list
  7. Write my statement of purpose
  8. Fill out the application
  9. Obtain my academic transcripts
  10. Get Paul's letter of recommendation
  11. Create a booklet that includes all this information for the CD jewel case
  12. Draft a money order from the bank for the deposit
  13. FedEx the package to RISD

After all that work, the end result was worth the effort I put into it: My portfolio...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/9/1063140/Portfolio-Laura-Liptak.pdf

No comments: